To day at Manabu farms it is Guided fictional meditation. I have said that on face book and to friends many of times but not explained so lets start with the words its self.
1. show somebody the way: to lead somebody in the right direction
2. advise or influence somebody: to advise or counsel somebody, or influence the way somebody behaves or acts
Be guided by your conscience.
3. help somebody learn something: to teach somebody, or oversee training in something
A tutor guided me through the intricacies of calculus.
4. run organization: to control the affairs of an organization or body
5. steer something: to steer a vehicle or animal
make something into fiction: to make something into fiction, or make a fictional version of something
Root word fiction
1. literary works of imagination: novels and stories that describe imaginary people and events
2. work of fiction: a novel, story, or other work of fiction
3. untrue statement: something that is untrue and has been made up to deceive people The account she gave was pure fiction.
4. pretense: the act of pretending or inventing something the fiction that their marriage had become
5. law something assumed to be true: something that is assumed in law to be true regardless of whether or not it is true
1. emptying or concentration of mind: the emptying of the mind of thoughts, or the concentration of the mind on one thing, in order to aid mental or spiritual development, contemplation, or relaxation
2. pondering of something: the act of thinking about something carefully, calmly, seriously, and for some time, or an instance of such thinking
3. serious study of topic: an extended and serious study of a topic
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
So when I say to day at Manabu farms we are GFM I am saying I am showing somebody the way to think fictional about something carefully, calmly, seriously, and for some time
Now on to why ?
The works of Manabu have in them a code of remembrance which I will now list pay close attention to number 9
The Manabu Code of Remembrance
1.We are all one.
2. The Divines are within
3. Weapons are enemies, even onto their owners
4. Give more - take less
5. community first - self last
6. Look, listen, do and learn
7. Be peaceful, loving, and happy
8. Sing every day
9. Exercise your imagination
As you see by The Manabu Code of Remembrance we must Exercise your imagination one of the best ways I have found to do this is GFM. Where one person in this case Me tells a story in a made up world of fiction and each participant says the actions for one people in the story and to add a bit of randomness we use chaos generators to determine weather or not actions are successful or not and to determine other important story outcomes.
hope this helps you know what im talkng about when i say GFM today at my place